From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i send a image file on serial or audio file

sir

i want to tranfer an audio or image file through serial port so how can i do that?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,010 Views)

Hi maak,

please post in this thread. You got already answers there.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,008 Views)

hello sir. 

I am Prabhu from chennai. i dowing new project in vision. it is "image transmission through serial port". but sum errors in this project. that is array(converted image) value is not convet in to image file.  i attach this file please check this. and reply me my mail id: kgp.usic@gmail.com 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,966 Views)

Hi friends

I am Joseph from London. I am trying to find the answer of your question so can you send some detail of the above question.

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,958 Views)

hello sir 

thanks for your reply.

i doing new project in vision. it is "image transmission through serial port". but sum errors in this project.

that is first one image file(jpeg,bmp) is converted to array format .

and array value converted to spreadsheet string. this string value send through visa serial writh vi.

errors:

but visa serial receiver vi is not accept this  string value.;

& array(converted image) value is not convet in to image file.

pleas explain the IMAQ array to image (convertion) . vi

i attach this file please check this. and reply me my mail id: kgp.usic@gmail.com 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,938 Views)

Hi i want im...,

i can't open your vi, but it sounds for me like you can use the "Flatten to string" function.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,934 Views)