From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I split the datas in pieces, the data was collected by DAQ assistant?

Solved!
Go to solution

as the following picture, the data was gained by a random number generator in a for loop, everytime a vector which contains 10 points

will be put into MATLAB scrip to process. now I want to get datas by DAQ assistant,

but I can not get my purpose, anyone can help me ?

捕获.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,336 Views)

Could you elaborate a little more?  Your subject asks how to split data but you don't mention this in your question.  What data are you retrieving from the DAQ and what form do you need to send to the Matlab script?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,326 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author json_chen

You could tell the DAQ Assistant to only return the number of samples you want to process.  I'm still lost as to what exactly you are looking for.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 5
(2,318 Views)

In the picture, I want to make the random number generator replaced by a DAQ assistant, the data that I want to retrieve from DAQ is speech signal,

now I need to split the data into pieces which contain 10 datas.  I don't konw whether I have express it clearly.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,301 Views)

I think I have got it, Thank you... DAQ assistant is powerful...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,296 Views)