LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for loop

hi

I have a doubt , In my program i am using for loop in 2 separate sequence writing to a same excel file,its writing perfrect. but i need to plot the values in the graph.
At the moment i am only able to pass the values to the index array from the 2nd for loop. I need to plot both for loop values.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,624 Views)

Hi Veeru,

your array contains only 5 values. Is it one plot? I see only one loop.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,623 Views)

Thanks Mike

No there is another for loop in the previous sequence,in which has 5 value

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,619 Views)
Hi Veeru,
can you upload your code with the second loop? Can you please explain how many plots you have? Why do you build an array of your single value to get then with autoindexing a 2d array? And why do you try to use then the index array function?
If you connect your single value directly to the for loop, then you will get an array which you can connect to the chart.

Mike
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,606 Views)
To create multiple plots you use an array, as shown in the context help for graphs:

There are also many examples that ship with LabVIEW that show you how to create multiplot graphs.

As has been noted many times in responses to your posts, you really need to spend some time reading the LabVIEW and going through some tutorials. To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the tutorial(s) and look over the material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the online courses for free.

Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 06-16-2008 11:47 AM
Download All
Message 5 of 6
(2,547 Views)
Thanks All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,513 Views)