From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failure if acquisition in a loop with Keithkey2000

I encounter several problems with a K2000 Multimeter, during the acquisition of tensions on 4 different channels with Labview 7. The program uses the VI of the library of the driver of K2000 for Labview 7.The stages are as follows: 
1- Initialize 
2- Configure DC Volts: PLC = 10 
3- Configure Trigger: Source = Bus, Initiate = Continuous, Custom count = 1 
4- While loop containing a For loop of 4 iterations selecting the number of the channel by mean of a condition structure which contains: 
                           a- Configure Route Single: Close, n° channel 
                           b- Action send trigger 
                           c- Wait for 1000ms 
                           d- Data Read Single 
5- Close.
The list of the 4 channels is not an increasing list of consecutive numbers. 
Encountered problems: 
1- the execution stops after 5/6 measurements at Wait for RQS in spite of the time out of 25000ms.If I remove Wait for SRQ in Data Read Single I do not have this problem any more. 
2- the error -211(trigger ignored) appears at the beginning of the execution. If I choose don't reset in Initialize this error does not appear any more. 
3- if I apply a filter with Moving Average and 10 Readings, I obtain incoherent measurements and this, whatever are the values of the time delays introduced in Trigger and before Data Read Single. 
I read all documentation on the site of Keithley but I did not find a solution. So I need some indications especially for the third problem because I must imperatively filter measurements. 

I thank you for the assistance which you could bring to me
Sinou.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,423 Views)
Hi
I think that the problem can only be solved by your fabricant. He has developed the driver.

Kamal
NIF
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,412 Views)