LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eurotherm driver serial communication

Hi,
I have been trying to comunicate with a Eurotherm 847 controller. I have downloaded the driver and I am using the Eurotherm Demo VI for the control, as this VI fits perfectly my needs. But, after putting everything on, I keep getting the error message "NAK received. Error ocurred for the controller at group 0, unit 0". I can see at the controller display that a small dot light appears during the communication, but soon after I've got the error message. Does anybody knows what could be the problem?
Thanks for the help.
acr
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,850 Views)
I general, this means that you are communicating OK, but it doesn't like the command or request. What parameter are you trying to read or change? You will get the NAK error if you try to change a read-only parameter or set a parameter out of its range. Make sure that the command you are giving is valid for the configuration of your controller.
Message 2 of 4
(2,849 Views)

bonjour,

J'ai récupérer sur le site les VIs pour interfacer un régulateur eurotherm 3508.

Dans le VI "et3500 VI Tree.vi", il y a 2 VIs d'exemple, un pour lire la temperature et un pour imposer une consigne.

le 1er marche correctement mais le second génère une erreur au niveau de la 1ère alarme:

Error: Value out of range or Register Address read only.

Je n'arrive pas à résoudre le problème, si quelqu'un a une solution, je suis preneur.

merci!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,688 Views)
il me semble que ce doit etre le meme probleme que j'avais avec un vi write, verifie que le nombre de caractere alloue n'est pas limite a 2.

Bonne chance
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,675 Views)