From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error-1074396074 incomptible image size

I am working in image processing field and following one of the project.i am using webcam of the lenovo laptop for capturing images.but the image size is not compatible with the range to be used for processing.how to resolve this problem?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,014 Views)

Have you tried this:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C1351BF06CD91AB986257B28005312DF

And if its not relavent to your issue, share your code, so that one can dive in to help you in better way.

I am not allergic to Kudos, in fact I love Kudos.

Make your LabVIEW experience more CONVENIENT.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,005 Views)

Hi,

Actually in this one it is dirctly referring as grayscale..i want to show it step by step conversion from rgb to gray.i am attaching the files.

in dis when we run facerecog.vi we have an error while reaching region.vi.

thanks a lot for ur suggestion,kindly have a look on my code

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,985 Views)

i can attach only three files at a time.so can i have your mailid so that i can mail you complete folder?? i am attaching few more needed in dis post

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,984 Views)

next three vis

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,983 Views)

after loading all this vi's when we run 11facerecog.vi there is this error when we reach region.vi

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,981 Views)

after loading all this vi's when we run 11facerecog.vi there is this error when we reach region.vi

kindly help with this

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,980 Views)