From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

design virtual oscilloscope by using lab view

how to design virtual oscilloscope by using labview?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(11,292 Views)

Read all the posts through this search and post in specific of what exact help you needed?

Mathan

Message 2 of 7
(11,288 Views)
how if I want to display 2 signal in labview, as example if choose 'a' will produce signal a, if choose 'b' will produce signal b, if choose 'c' will produce both signal.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(11,274 Views)
You can easily do this using event structures. Post over here what you have done and we can help you further.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(11,254 Views)

dayah wrote:
how to design virtual oscilloscope by using labview?

1: write down what you exactly want. You can probably make a mock up front panel as well. 

2: think about it: how will it work? is everything you want there?

3: code and debug, see if it works the way you intended at step 1 & 2

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(11,230 Views)

I've design the virtual digital oscilloscope by using lanview and usb 6008 but there have some problem when the labview oscilloscope cannot measure the high frequency, that only the maximum frequency is 2kHz. Any idea or suggestion to make my labview oscilloscope exactly CS-5400 series?..

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(10,992 Views)
I have no idea what a CS-5400 is but if you cannot get a sample rate higher than 2kHz, you should post your code so someone can see what it wrong.
Message 7 of 7
(10,967 Views)