LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine two channels on one graph

I need to add a second channel, coming from same instrument, to the existing acq&graph Voltage VI (see attachment). I want to get two voltage curves on the same amplitude vs time graph. I configured the second channel and created a task, which also works on a that single channelled VI. Thanks a lot in advance

Vitaliy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,592 Views)
Hi Vitaliy
you can connect your 2d array directly to the graph indicator.
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,587 Views)
If that task you created has both channels, then you should be acquiring and displaying both of them with that code.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,586 Views)
I have two tasks for each channel. So Im trying to feed those two tasks through one loop and onto a graph. I do have a task named "ai cont multi" in NI-DAQmx Base Config Unility where I can choose two channels, but when I input this task into my VI, it doesn't recognize the resource which is weird cuz It does recognizes single channeled tasks that I created. I think Im missing something fundamental on the block diagram...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,576 Views)
I don't use DAQmx Base but I would assume that it works the same as DAQmx and in order to do multi-channel acquisition, you can only have a single task and that single task can contain multiple channels. For example, the channel list would be something like Dev1/ai0:1 or Dev1/ai0,Dev1ai2.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,572 Views)
thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,543 Views)