LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

colour intensity graph.......

Hi everybody,
I have something to ask here and i need help or ideas from all of you regarding my problems.Actually do all of you have an example how can i convert an audio visual picture/any picture that is in colour to colour intensity graph.Actually I use thermochromic liquid crystal(TLC) "a material that change their molecular structure & optical properties with temperature"and then i took video and picture of the changing colour in TLC.So from this avi/picture in colour I want an example/circuit ideas how can i convert it to colour intensity graph or regarding my problems that is (temperature distribution) so that i can state that if the TLC in blue (35 degrees celcius), red (40 degrees celcius) and green (45 degrees celcius)....Anyone have idea about this....I hope to hear any suggestions or ideas from you all....Thanks for read this message.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,634 Views)
Hello,

If you have IMAQ installed, you have some functions - Image to array (sorry I don't have it installed here, so probably the name will not be exactly this one, but will be similar for sure). Then, you get an array of clusters with RBG values of the pixels of your image and then you can analyse them.

Hope it helps,
Paulo
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,629 Views)

Hi all

I tried to use an example vi which demonstrated to generate color intensity graph.

The vi was by changing the property node of the graph.

But I tried to copy the samein my program ?(attached) but i get a broken wire link sataing" property node not connected/bad wiring"

Why is it?

And how will labview recoznize it as a property of which intensity graph?

regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,425 Views)

siva0182 wrote:

And how will labview recoznize it as a property of which intensity graph?

regards

Right-click on the property node and choose "Link to..."

When I was taking LabVIEW Basics I my instrctor taught me "If in doubt, right click."

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 5
(2,404 Views)
Thanks for the info .It works now.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,385 Views)