From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color

hi,
I am using a VI for sending email using outlook application.  buy I could not change the font color of my text message that I want to send. is there any method of doing so? 

below is the attachment for send_outlook.vi

from that example, I only able to see the red color text message in the front panel, but I cannot see the font color (red) in my email.is there any way to modify it?
thanks for the help and appreciate it a lot
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,578 Views)
Sherene!
By using the property htmlBody instead of just Body you can add html to the text. I don't know how well you know html (I for sure don't!) but <font color=#ff0000> will do the trick.

/Vedeja

Message Edited by Vedeja on 06-01-2006 01:36 AM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,574 Views)

thanks for your advise,

but I had another doubt. If I want to use Rich Text form for displaying my message, the HTML body cannot be used.  if I use HMTL body, all the arrangement for my message will be out of place. there fore I plan to use RICH TEXT form. but the message in the email is still black in color if I am using Rich text form. so is there any other method to modify it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,565 Views)
Hi, I had this demo created in 2003, and I have re-save it to as LV7.1

Kind of primitive, but hope it helps in one way or another.
Ian F
Since LabVIEW 5.1... 7.1.1... 2009, 2010, 2014
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,557 Views)
thanks for the advise. I will try the example and see how it work.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,531 Views)