LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPlane-9 interface with LabVIEW

Hi, I would like to know if anybody here know how to interface xplane 9 with labview .

I would like to display the ADF and VOR from the cockpit to display on the ADF. Anybody knows?

Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,898 Views)

http://bfy.tw/5iAU

I have never used X Plane, but Google is your friend!

Message 2 of 5
(3,864 Views)

Bryan,

LMGTFY is a snarky, unhelpful response, and has no purpose on a help forum like this one.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,850 Views)

@ijustlovemath wrote:

Bryan,

LMGTFY is a snarky, unhelpful response, and has no purpose on a help forum like this one.

While it is not the most helpful answer there is, I would not consider it a completely unsuitable answer on a forum like this. Especially if the relevant Google search actually has 3 relevant results of the first 4 ones. And his answer was only slightly shorter than the orignal post, which is another indication that the original poster hasn't done his homework before posting here.

If the OP had mentioned at least one of these 3 resources that Google comes up with and explained why it isn't enough for him and what more help he actually needs, then yes lmgtfy is definitely not suitable anymore.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 4 of 5
(3,832 Views)

@ijustlovemath wrote:

Bryan,

I will have to disagree with you on unhelpful and no purpose.  A little snarky?  Perhaps.

Unhelpful - The link gave him information he was looking for.  How is that not helpful?

No purpose -  I gave him an optional and useful resource to find the answer he was looking for.  Everyone knows the forum search tool can be challenging at times.

Why retype and link the top results from a Google search? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,806 Views)