cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is LabVIEW 2017 SP1 ?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

It seems that LabVIEW 2017 SP1 is build but I can't find any link to download it.

We can find the patch f1 for the run-time, but I didn't find any link for LabVIEW itself.

http://www.ni.com/download/labview-run-time-engine-2017-sp1/7192/en/

I just checked in NI Update but I have only the last patch for LV 2017 not SP1.

Any idea ?

Maxime R.  

CLA - Certified LabVIEW Architect / Architecte LabVIEW Certifié
  CTA - Certified TestStand Architect / Architecte TestStand Certifié

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,714 Views)
Solution
Accepted by MaximeR

found only the web based installer, http://www.ni.com/download/web-based-installer-labview-development-system-2017/7254/en/

and as stated in a thread the other day, the updater is always a little behind.

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
Message 2 of 4
(3,693 Views)
Solution
Accepted by MaximeR

There is a discussion over on LAVA where someone also pointed out that there is already a SP1 F1 patch.  After I installed SP1 from the download here, I restarted and the NI Update Service notified me that there was an SP1 F1 patch to download and install.  I couldn't find a download link using google which I thought was a bit odd.  So the NI Updater didn't know about SP1, but does know about SP1 F1.  Also be aware that after installing SP1, several users have been reporting that VIPM is uninstalled (others reporting this behavior in the LAVA thread)

Message 3 of 4
(3,675 Views)

Thanks for the link.

The page is finally found by Google. But I tried several times during the last week, and never found this page on Google or NI website. 

Let see if SP1 is more stable than 2017.

Best regards

Maxime R.  

CLA - Certified LabVIEW Architect / Architecte LabVIEW Certifié
  CTA - Certified TestStand Architect / Architecte TestStand Certifié

Message 4 of 4
(3,662 Views)