From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using modal parameter estimation VI's with LabVIEW 2010

Solved!
Go to solution

I have downloaded the Modal Parameter Estimation VI's to use in LabVIEW 2010.  However, when I try to run the setup it says that I should have LabVIEW 8.6 or 2009 Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit (ASPT) installed (I have the 2010 ASPT installed already).  Installing the 8.6 or 2009 ASPT means installing those versions of LabVIEW which will eat up memory on my system.  Is there a way of getting the modal parameter estimation VI's to work with 2010?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25
(3,366 Views)

Hey Massey,

I have been able to reproduce the error on my end and am looking into it.

Perry S.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25
(3,352 Views)
Solution
Accepted by massey

Hey Massey,

I have found something that you could use. It is the new installer for 2010's version on the Modal Extraction. The file is too big for me to up load unto the discussion forum.

Regards

Perry S.

UPDATE July 21, 2011: For those of you using LabVIEW 2009 or later, you may download the Modal Parameter VIs from the Community: Getting Started with Modal Analysis in LV.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25
(3,343 Views)

Hi I have the same problem. the file that you indicated doesn't exist in the folder.

Please respond promptly.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25
(3,319 Views)

Hi Civil, 

I re-posted the New Modal Extraction VIs.zip to the ftp server. Files are deleted every 24 hours, so if you need me to re-post it let me know. Thanks!

~kgarrett

District Sales Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25
(3,294 Views)

ps. where was is posted?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25
(3,290 Views)

sorry I was unclear. the zip file is posted to the same page as the other Engineer had specified earlier: uploadtool.natinst.com

District Sales Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25
(3,274 Views)

Perry S.

The VI's you provided worked great!  Sorry for the delayed response.  Thanks, Massey

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25
(3,269 Views)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am research scholar in Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology Karnataka,India.I need to Download New Modal Parameter Estimation VI,s with LabVIEW 2010 compatibility.Kindly, send me the link of download my EMAIL ID: tripathi.john@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25
(3,218 Views)

caen u please re-posted the New Modal Extraction VIs.zip to the ftp server.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25
(3,205 Views)