06-10-2016 01:16 AM
hello guys, I have a NI 9184 CDAQ. Want to acquire two analog input voltage signals( ie. Force and distance) by using Load cell and a LVDT. Following are my requirements and plz help me to find the solution.
1. Start acquistion of both the signals by an external Digital triggering.
2. Stop acquisition when V1, V2 reaches
14<V1<16 and V2<2, Here V1 is distance Min.=0, Max=20; V2 is force Min.=0, Max=10
and Plot V1 versus V2 graph.
3. Write last value of V1 and V2 (single pair value ) into a.csv file
Thanks in advance
06-10-2016 04:01 AM
I have a NI 9184 CDAQ. Want to...
When you "want" something you need to program it!
What have you tried so far? Where are you stuck?
Mind to attach your current VI(s)?
1. DAQmx devices allow for external triggers…
2. Check the measured signals and stop the acquisition when your limits are reached. Use a XY graph to plot XY data…
3. There are file functions available to reach your goal!
It seems you should take the free online lessons offered by NI for LabVIEW beginners. And it seems you should study the example VIs coming with LabVIEW to explain most aspects of LabVIEW and DAQmx!
06-10-2016 08:17 AM
Thank you for your reply. here i attached my work so far. generated XY graph with Distance vs force.
But my issues are,
1. here i am getting plots in discontinous manner, means in each loop iteration it plots a number of (x,y) values...here no. of samples acquired is 1000 . so it plots 1000 pairs of (x,y) values in one loop iteration and another 1000 sets in next iteration and so on. i want a continous xy plot, until it stops acquistion.
2. I want to stop the acquisition once it reaches/satisfy the following condition, 14<distance <16 and force<8 .
3. Write the result in a .csv file. ie.only one pair (x,y) is to be stored.