From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tree Select: An easier way?

Hi,
I cant help feeling that i am doing this the long way round.  Essentially i want a tree control with a selectable boolean in it, much like on a custom installer.  The way i have done it is by double clicking and changing the symbol.  Is there an easier way of doing this?  I know i could highlight multiple options or toggle the symbol with the Tab key or similar but ideally i just want the user to click in the box.

Thanks in advance
Craig
LabVIEW 2012
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,303 Views)
The only thing i want to add, is if you want to use single click.... see picture.
Message 2 of 3
(2,291 Views)

Thanks Pnt,

I had thought of that and i was going to use an event structure in my final design.  Will play around and see what works best.  Problem with the single click is i fear it could be anywhere on the row that would cause the checkbox to highlight... which may be undesireable.  Just cant help feeling that i am doing it the long way round, however there may be no other way. 🙂

Craig

LabVIEW 2012
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,283 Views)