LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting from a value on the x-axis

Hello,

i'm trying to plot a impedance (Y) vs frequency (x) in a plot, now i wan't to start with 15khz and stop at 500Mhz. With the node proporties is it possible and i can manage that...

But now i want to start at the start frequency and i don't want to plot on the x-axis time but frequency.... And i want a impedance line (plot 1) of 100 ohm.... and another plot for the measured value??

How can i make 2 plot's in the same graph? and how can i change the x-axis label and start measuring at 15khz and that a indicator line is vissible??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,371 Views)
Marten,

i think the best solution for you is using a graph (not chart) and use the scaling-functionality of the graph regarding the x-axis.
You can switch on the context-help and hover above the symbol in the BD to get info on how to do that.
Use "Build Array" to combine more than one array to display more than one plot at a time.

hope this helps,
Norbert B.
Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,361 Views)

I'm using now a graph and using 3 arbitary signals... The signals each of them is plotted good in the graph but when i'm trying to combine them it (all in one chart) it isn't 'doing' it.....

How can i combine them...

Now (i've tried alot) i'm using build array and then index array and then the graph

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,353 Views)

Hi Marten,

If you search the LabVIEW Examples, In LabVIEW go to the Help Menu -> Find Examples

In the Example Finder select: Fundamentals -> Graphs and Charts -> Waveform Graph.vi

The Multi Plots in this example show how you can supply your plots to a single Graph. Multi Plot 1 shows how you can write multiple plots to one grapth and for each plot specifying X0 and deltaX.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Karsten

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,327 Views)