LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple solution to initialize default values of all Chart/Graph inside while loop on rerun

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks for suggestion and I am changing my approach to classical Signal Processing . We are already using a LabVIEW code for measuring displacement and strain based on LabVIEW and VISION. Actually there a straight line interference fringe pattern are generated which is acquired and analysed. The fringe width are set such a manner that 4 pixels of CCD matches one fringe so every adjacent pixel data goes  in phase quadrature. This is a spatial data but are being used to measure phase information if fringe pattern moves using four point phase algorithm. It runs slow therefore we are looking for a mixed kind of approach therefore analyzing each sub-sections. We do take signal processing approach but your suggestion not to take everything 2D can speed it up . Thanks once again for your valuable suggestion ,I classical signal processing approach is also working but results are bit different ,once I will fix it I may come back for any assistanve

Ajay Shankar
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(189 Views)