LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-pace Training, Core 3 Exercise incorrect

Solved!
Go to solution

I am following the Self-pace Training, Core 3.  The ZIP file for the Exercise has a problem.  Starting from section 5 where we start dealing with the TLC project, everything is already done.  Basically, I see the solution, rather than the exercise file that I am supposed to work on.  This is a big error.  Where do I get the correct Exercise ZIP file?  HELP!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,106 Views)

Hello hn_sofec,

Do you know the contact inside NI that sent you the self-pace training. To try to contact him and ask what we can do.

Thank you!!! 

Regards,
Daniel M.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,056 Views)

It is on their website, not on a DVD or CD that was sent with the software.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,006 Views)

Hi hn,sofec,

Please I just opened the course material and I am getting the same mistake.  Please send an email to self-paced-training@ni.com with all the information regarding your company and the person who purchased the course and explaining the same thing you just posted here, and they will try to solve this issue.

Thank you! 

Regards,
Daniel M.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,988 Views)

Thanks Eduardo,

Just did that.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,980 Views)
Solution
Accepted by hn_sofec

I just downloaded the exercises zip and it does not seem like they are completed yet. In the "Course Project" folder there is no TLC Main VI, which you make in section 5. If you go to the "Stop-Save-Load" folder it does look like everything is implemented there, but you should be working in the "Course Project" folder.

Message 6 of 8
(2,957 Views)

Hi Greg,

Thanks for pointing that out.  That seems to be the answer to everything.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,948 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,923 Views)