LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting part of signal on the waveform graph

Hello people,

I am developing a VI for Heart Rate Variability Analysis. I have plotted a Power spectrum Density plot. I however am not not able to select frequency ranges by sliding bars on the waveform graph. I would like to select a part of the displayed signal and process it (calculate power). It seems simple yet I cant get it. I think ti is to do with property node, but there are so many, I cannot figure out the right one.

Solution please.

Thank You

Jas

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,489 Views)
You could try to create your own sliding bars, but I think it will be easier to simply use the built-in Graph Palette which contains a zoom tool to allow you to select ranges of a graph. Once it's zoomed in you can get the zoomed range from the XScale.Range.Minimum and XScale.Range.Maximum.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,483 Views)

What I really want to do is calculate power for a range of frequencies in FFT.

I have plotted the PSD and extracted the frequency ranges from the PSD array by specifying index values in teh array. Does this sound reasonable???

Also I now need to calulcate power for this range of frequency. How can I do that?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,423 Views)
You could use graph cursors. I often use them in such cases

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,418 Views)