LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Image

Hi Everyone,

I have created a vi. that adds multiple images and im having a little difficulty on how i should save the new image produced, can anybody show me how can i implement it:)

Thanks a lot!

Multipleimage.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,756 Views)

her eyou can find an example.

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-2209

Kind regards,

- Bjorn -

Have fun using LabVIEW... and if you like my answer, please pay me back in Kudo's 😉
LabVIEW 5.1 - LabVIEW 2012
Message 2 of 7
(2,741 Views)

Hi,

I've created a vi. that allows me to input any values in rows and columns, i just want to know that instead of showing the lens in the edge, I want to see it in the center of the picture box. Can someone show me on how i implement it:)

Thanks!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,686 Views)

@Enriquez wrote:

Hi,

I've created a vi. that allows me to input any values in rows and columns, i just want to know that instead of showing the lens in the edge, I want to see it in the center of the picture box. Can someone show me on how i implement it:)

Thanks!

Are you looking for a frame?

So, I would draw a rectang around it and center the image to the frame

2013-05-22_frame.PNG

2013-05-22_frame2.PNG

This piece of code is not generic and needs some extra work e.g. if you want to change the size of the frame.

Alex

Message 4 of 7
(2,666 Views)

Hi alex,

Im actually not looking for a frame, i just want to place the picture in the middle of the picture box. From the codes that you gave me and for some reason im getting an error about the cluster.

Image.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,649 Views)

Hi again,

Ignore my first question, I already solved the error:)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,639 Views)

The picture information represented in the image indicator can't be centered to the image indicator because there are "no" surrounding picture elements.

If you increase the image indicators width and/or height via dragging the corners with your mouse,

there will be added "phantom pixels" which don't belong to the real picture information.

That is why you can hi-light those phantom pixels with the color tool, see :

1.png2.png

So, you do have to add these surrounding PEL in terms of a frame first.

Then you can center the picture information to the frame.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,622 Views)