From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connecting a pressure transducer to NI 9237

connector diagram.png

Hi.

I have the pressure transducer Edwards. It has a connector like the one in the picture. Do you know the pin distribution of the connector? It has five pins, so I would to know VCC pin, GNDpin etc, for an experiment. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,616 Views)

You can find cables (with connectors, I presume) on the Web.  Buy one and take it apart ...

Bob schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,578 Views)

I would contact Edwards LifeSciences for any details they might be willing to provide for their devices. 

As this is a medical device, it's likely they will not have much detail. Or none at all.

We work with Edwards and that connector form factory supports more than one of their devices. Some might be new or very old. So you'd need to be specific. Of course if you are reverse engineering their products, I would not expect any assistance at all.

I cannot provide this information to you due to Non-disclosure agreements.

Regards

Jack

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,478 Views)

Dear Diego Felipe,

I cannot help very much. I was not able to find a connector so I opted for cutting the cable and connect to wires.

For understand proper connections, I discovered my device contains a analogic wheatstone resistor bridge. If you measure the impedence between each pair of wires, the pair with higher impedence is +5V-gnd, the other two wires are outputs.

Leonardo

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,414 Views)