From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Dependency Conflicts Detected?

Ok I have put in a service request to NI about this problem but was wondering if anyone else has seen this. Attached is a message box I get everytime I try to open my top level vi in my project. Even if I open it>>save it>>close it>> save the project and open the same vi again. I've tried mass compiling the user library and the instrument library. I've started a new project from scratch. Still have this same dependency problem. I did make an executable but when that opened it couldn't find a bunch of vi's.

Anyone have any other ideas I could try?

Oh I forgot to mention that the vi runs just fine.

Message Edited by GovBob on 02-12-2010 02:48 PM
Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,552 Views)

Yup- seen all the time

The .mnu files are where LabVIEW finds the icons to populate the functions pallate.  I LabVIEW expects them to load from specific locations.  Search the help on Pallate Editing.  once your pallates a synced correctly the issue will resolve.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,532 Views)
Thanks for the responce Jeff. I'll take a look at the file structure today. The strange thing is on of the drivers that has this problem is for the Agilent 34401 which comes with LabVIEW. Maybe f3 messed something up. I'll take a look.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,492 Views)

Looks like this may be a namespace problem already reported as CAR# 188425. Known issue in LV2009 but fixed in Service pack 1. I'll download the service pack this evening and let everyone know if it fixes my particular problem.

PS I did check my links in the Pallette and they are fine.

Message Edited by GovBob on 02-16-2010 03:04 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,479 Views)