LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program chip registers with labview

Hello. I am trying to program chip with labview using file with register data but I have no idea how to do it . What I’m doing now is manually write, with write function, address register and data . If I Jeff to change something I need to change each register . How this can be done so the data for the registers are read from file ? I don’t have any VI to share. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(374 Views)

Which chip and what register? how do you connect your chip to the computer that runs LabVIEW?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(360 Views)

Hello, Natasha.

Please attach some LabVIEW code that you have developed related to this question.  Be sure to mention the hardware that you plan to use (and that is used in the code example).  In order to provide any reasonable help, we need to better understand (a) what you are trying to do, (b) what hardware you are using to access "chip registers", (c) what "chips" you are using, and (d) some examples of the LabVIEW code that you have written to do this.  This last item is especially important as it can indicate to us the level of understanding and experience you have with LabVIEW, which allows us to provide the most appropriate level of help.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(286 Views)