LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Labview on PROFINET

Hello I am new on LABVIEW and I would like to have the help of the community

I explain you the context I have to drive a cylinder on a test bench through a PROFINET of the brand KUNBUS this card is on a chassis PX Ie-1073 and the card is connected via an internet cable on a PARKER compax3 Fluid

After following the instructions recommended by KUNBUS I am blocked at the creation of the authorization of a new server, I wanted to continue and with the software KUNBUS configuration 3, I manage to create a configuration as stipulated on the PDF

Then I wanted to try to program the card on Lab VIEW, I wanted to try DAQ assistant but I do not find my card in the inputs and outputs, my question is: DAQ assistant allows to drive the profinet? or as I did not create authorization of the server that I am blocked

it is possible to have examples of programming of the PROFINET

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(961 Views)

Hi Bassem,

@bassem.bensaid wrote:

I wanted to try DAQ assistant but I do not find my card in the inputs and outputs, my question is: DAQ assistant allows to drive the profinet?

DAQAssistent is only used to handle DAQmx devices from NI, it will not handle any other devices.

You need to use the driver for your Kunbus device as should be written in the manual of that device!

(AFAIK NI is no longer selling Kunbus devices so you need to ask Kunbus support directly.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(955 Views)