LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem mit Labview

good evening to you since I'm looking for the treiber of the HM8143 device to install in Labview to allow the connection between labview and the device but I do not get there can you help me?? or someone has a proposal to solve my problem ?? because I am working on a project and without the treiber can not communicate with the device.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,400 Views)

Hi Max,

did you look for the driver at Rohde&Schwarz?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 7
(2,385 Views)

Hello everyone I have a question that is the following I don't know if anyone can explain this error to me thank you very much!!!

Unbenannt.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,238 Views)

Hello everyone I have a question that is the following I don't know if anyone can explain this error to me thank you very much!
Have a good day to you!Unbenannt.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,245 Views)

Hello everyone I have a question that is the following I don't know if anyone can explain this error to me thank you very much!
Have a good day to you!Unbenannt 1.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,239 Views)

It's an image yes, and it shows an error dialog. Impressive but aside that it is pretty hard to recognize anything in that image it also shows not much more than the dialog itself.

Totally useless to help you with this. The actual VI that gives you that error might maybe help a little more.

What you did here is akin to sending a pic of your car to your mechanic and asking him to fix your car! Smiley LOL

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,231 Views)

After translating, I found it said "Object Reference is invalid".

That means on one of your wires, possibly that hidden purple one, a value is no longer valid.  Perhaps you never selected or opened the reference properly.  Perhaps you had, but you lost a value because you did something like run it thorough a case structure, but failed to wire all the cases through.  (A common problem when someone uses a tunnel set for Use Default if Unwired.)

It is impossible to tell anything else from such a tiny image that barely shows any block diagram.

PS:  When posting a message, give it a meaningful subject header.  "labview" is meaningless because every message on the LabVIEW forum (note the proper spelling) is going to be about LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,235 Views)