LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in NI_Word.lvclass

Hi

I am adding NI_Word.lvclass file in My project why it is locked and asking for Password.

Poojaavi123_0-1700802900343.png

 

 

Thanks and Regards

Pooja Katariya

 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(435 Views)

Hi Poojaavi,

 


@Poojaavi123 wrote:

I am adding NI_Word.lvclass file in My project why it is locked and asking for Password.


And what is the problem?

 

Why did you add the class to your project?

What is the expected result?

What's wrong with using the RGT functions from vi.lib?

Best regards,
GerdW


using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(411 Views)

Hi GerdW,

 

Problem is coming in MS Office . My software is not able to detect MS office version in few PC and in other PC report is printing correct.

 

Thanks and Regards

Pooja Katariya

 

 

 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(398 Views)

Hi Poojaavi,

 


@Poojaavi123 wrote:

My software is not able to detect MS office version in few PC and in other PC report is printing correct.


And what is the difference for those computers?

Best regards,
GerdW


using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(394 Views)

My PC have window 11 and MS office 365 and working OK no issue in my PC and Other PC has window 10 and MS office 2016 and working OK. But In which problem is coming it has Window 10 and MS office 365.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(380 Views)

Hi Poojaavi,

 


@Poojaavi123 wrote:

My PC have window 11 and MS office 365 and working OK no issue in my PC and Other PC has window 10 and MS office 2016 and working OK. But In which problem is coming it has Window 10 and MS office 365.


There are a lot of other threads with complaints about using RGT with Office365: did you read them?

AFAIK those threads also offer several suggestions on how to get RGT working with Office365...

Best regards,
GerdW


using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(375 Views)

Yes, I have read those threads and have tried all things but unable to resolve the issue.

In one threads some one suggested to add NI_Word.lvclass that's why I am doing this .

But I am not able to add this file because this file is Password protected.

 

Thanks and Regards

Pooja Katariya

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(369 Views)