cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Supply Tester

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi , 

We need to develop a new power supply Tester software in LabVIEW. We are currently using LabVIEW 8.6 software for our tester and we would like to redesign the whole algorithm. Which Version of labVIEW is best suited for this purpose as of now?  We also want to include a Report generation toolkit and PXI . It would be helpful if anyone call tell me the cost as well. 

Thanks, 

prvtmg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,754 Views)
So you now want to replace the equipment you listed at
http://forums.ni.com/t5/PXI/Test-Equipment-for-Power-Supply/m-p/2919548? If you have the detailed specifications, contact your local sales engineer for a quote.

LabVIEW 2014 was just released.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,749 Views)

No I dont want to replace the equipments I listed there. I wanted to redesign the existing software which we are using. So are you suggesting Labview 2014 for our purpose regarding both testing,PXI instruments and Report Generation?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,736 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author prvtmg
Using PXI implies new test equipment. PXI is a whole new platform.

Personally, I don't see much need for the report generation toolkit but if you see a need to directly manipulate word or excel, the it would save you some time.

Any version, even your current one is perfectly capable of controlling instruments. If you do plan on upgrading, might as well get the latest.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,727 Views)

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,654 Views)
Are you planning to upgrade to an os supported by Microsoft or LabVIEW?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,641 Views)