From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polarimetric Sensor

Hi,
I had posted this earlier but apparently there was a problem with the attached VI. This si the corrected version and will open in LabVIEW 8.

Please refer to the attached VI and the excel sheet.
As I run the VI and vary the pressure through the dial, SOP values are generated and plotted against time. Now as soon as the SOP value crosses -0.21, an alarm goes on. It switches off when I lower the pressure. I want to calculate for how much time the alarm remains ON.
Secondly, the generated SOP values correspond to certain pressure values as stored in the excel sheet. How do I compare the generated SOP with the pressure values. Basically I want a graph to show me what is the corresponding pressure. Right now I am directly plotting P v/s SOP in the VI. But in reality, I will just know the values of SOP and will have to what pressure it corresponds to. Moreover I have to pass this info to a program in matlab. So how do I achieve this??

Regards,
Dhiraj
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,184 Views)
And here is the excel file.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,183 Views)
Hello,

Did we address this in another thread?  If so, let's use that thread exclusively for this.

Best Regards,

JLS
Best,
JLS
Sixclear
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,160 Views)