From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pasword

Last time i download password_revised.vi in  the forum. I need download again but i do not know how to find the same file again. Somebody help me find that file me please.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,849 Views)
Enter "password_revised.vi" in the search-box, and the mystery will be revealed...
"Inside every large program is a small program struggling to get out." (attributed to Tony Hoare)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,832 Views)
i tried this before but still cannot. There is any method to search that file.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,825 Views)
Is it the same one in this previous post?
advanced password protection with a quit option

Robot wink
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,808 Views)

If you do a search in the forums for "password_revised", there are no search results.    If you do "password_revised.vi" the only links that come up are ones that point to this message thread.  Now why can't the search find the other message thread that you linked to LabviewGuru?

Just one more example where the search function in this forum in not effective.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,800 Views)
I actually used the search at the very top of the page. I don't know why it found it that way, unless it has something to do with the age of the post?

Robot wink
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,790 Views)
Thanks. Now i got the same file which i looking for. Now i know how to seach. Thanks everyone.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,769 Views)