Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Alarms Showing after i changed PC

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asif138

thanks to all to replay and sorry for late response.

it is as i created one project with share variable to read Siemens PLC data and also alarms, this project was working in total 6 PC with windows 7. we have migrated from windows 7 to windows 10 so i have to installed project in windows 10. out of 6 only two labview project in windows 10 are working fine remaining 4 having little problem to show alarms in front panel and and not logging alarm in NI MAX.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(589 Views)

If you are not willing to attach your "code that does not work" (and you need to attach the actual VIs, preferably the entire Project, with the enclosing folder compressed into a .zip file), then we are unlikely to be able to provide useful help as we would be only "guessing" at the reason.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(578 Views)

Did you change versions of LabVIEW? If this works on two of the six computers then I would say it must be a computer setup issue. I would check your communication setup. Look at firewall settings. Look at anything that would keep the software from talking to the PLC. Without more info that is the best we can do.

Having you tell us that it works on two computers leads me to believe that it must be something in the setup of the computer.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(575 Views)

Do you still have the working Windows 7 PCs?

If so, can you do an export/import of NI-MAX settings from the working to the non-working PC?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(561 Views)