From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI hypertrend resizing on a browser

Hi

I am publishing NI hypertrend on a browser using the web-publishing tool. The problem is when I open the browser on a different machine with a different resolution everything gets resized except for the NI Hypertrend. When I created the application I set all the options on the window size property. When I open the browser on the machine I created the application everything looks fine. Can anyone help? By the way I am using LabVIEW DCS 7.1.

Thanks

Sala
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,184 Views)

The KnowledgeBase entitled Using NI Hypertrend and Alarm & Event Display with Remote Panel says that,

" This is a known behavior you are seeing. In general in LabVIEW, you cannot view ActiveX controls or objects when using Remote Panel. ActiveX controls embedded on a front panel do not display on a remote client because they draw and operate almost completely independently of LabVIEW. The NI Hypertrend object and the Alarm & Event Display are ActiveX based. Thus they are not supported in Remote Panel. Try using non-ActiveX objects such as the Historical Trend indicator or the Alarm Summary Display Listbox instead."

Here is a related discussion forum that reflects how this object will not work with remote panels...

Browser can't load HyperTrend in a Remote Panel Application

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!  You might have to use the Historical Trend indicator to meet your application needs.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,174 Views)