From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI XNET function palette not showing

Hi everyone, I'm having a situation installing XNET toolkit on a machine, I installed Labview 2012 SP1 in two machines that will use this toolkit, then installed XNET 15.5, both machines are windows 7 64 bits, in one machine the toolkit was installed correctly, I can see the function palette in Measurement I/O ---> XNET, but in the second machine, after installing, the function palette is not showing, I uninstall everything and start from scratch and still not showing, I installed XNET 20.5 and still not showing, NI MAX shows that the toolkit is installed, the folder and DLL is in the same path as the other machine, I tried install it manually but it throws an error that says that the toolkit is already installed, does anybody knows what can be happening or what are we doing wrong?

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,172 Views)

Hi JMBstrd,

I am facing the same issue. Can you please post the solution, if it it fixed.

Regards

Srinibas

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(896 Views)

Hi, it seems that you have to reinstall drivers and select a different version of XNET and see which one works, I re-installed labview again and XNET 19.5 and worked.

Regards

JMB

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(890 Views)

Thank You, JMB

I believe Only XNET reinstallation 😀 will do the work. We don't have to  reinstall LV Again😥

Regards

Srini

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(885 Views)