From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI MAX is not responding.

When I am try to open NI MAX, under remote systems NI-cRIO9074 is showing properly but when I am clicking on devices and interface under cRIO9074, then NI MAX crash reporter dialog box is showing and automatically close the NI-MAX. What should I do? Kindly tell.

attachment is shared.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,197 Views)

I am unable to run Native access on my MacBook Pro (Big Sur - 11.6). When I install it and try to open the application, it says "Application not responding". Yes, I have enabled it in security settings, yes I have tried restarting it, and yes I have tried uninstalling (including deleting the appropriate files in Macintosh HD) and reinstalling it. Why is this not working? NI says the system is compatible and I don't have issues running any other software (i.e. Sibelius, Max/MSP, Ableton, etc.).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,135 Views)

Hi,

Could you please specify the Cseries module pluged into the cRIO- 9074, Reset NI Max configuration data ,

you find below the required driver for your compactRio :

the last version compatible to your compactRio is 2019.

Emna20_0-1652547192135.png

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,122 Views)

I suggest that you would need to debug following the steps stated in the link.

Here’s the link mention that what you can do when NI MAX is crashed.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,017 Views)