LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line resizes when using zoom factor

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a problem where if I use the draw line function on a 2d picture and then use zoom factor, the length of the line will remain the same, but thickness will scale with the picture.  Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,940 Views)

Here are two pictures to show you guys what I mean.  The first is a 2d picture without zoom and the seconds is the same picture with a zoom factor of 5.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,887 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kevlightning

@kevlightning wrote:

I have a problem where if I use the draw line function on a 2d picture and then use zoom factor, the length of the line will remain the same, but thickness will scale with the picture.  Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

That does not make sense. If you zoom , the length will scale proportionally with the picture, but the thickness won't. So it's more or less exactly the opposite from what you're saying? Anyway, I think the problem is clear.

The only way around it is to scale manually. E.g. not using the picture control's zoom, but redraw everything with your own coordinates and line widths. Sad, but true...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,867 Views)