From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Led sequence backwards problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey, I have been trying to create a VI in order to have an 11 led sequence and also an indicator showing the led turned on led position, it works from left to right, but i dont know how to make it work from right to left as soon as a switch the button.

Tks for your time and help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,501 Views)

You have way too much code.

Use an array of booleans and search the forum. There are plenty of examples.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,495 Views)

Hey! tks for the feedback, unfortunately im limited by these structures as part of the requirements, is there any posibility to program the false case in order to put the sequence backwards as soon as i switch the button?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,491 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author fjrb-n1

Who wrote these "requirement"? Why would you need a formula node for all this? To subtract instead of add is mathematically not that different, right?

If there are requirements, you need to list them all, else we don't know what they all are.

Attached is a simple example draft that could give you some ideas. Arguably, it is simpler. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,475 Views)

My teacher did, but that’s alright I see now your point, and it’s quite better. Just managed to make it work properly, I really thank you for your time and patience!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,464 Views)