LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview statechart compatibility with FPGA VI

Hello,

I have an issue into my statechart. I have severals states with normal Vi activation which is working fine. But i have a few steps with FPGA VI to launch.

The generation code button (top right corner) is always broken when FPGA VI are included to one state.

The consequence is that i can't launch my application.

All Vi's should work fine because whithout using statechart (launching VI one by one) the system works fine.

Are there known issues about statechart and FPGA compatibility ? Or any help on that problem ?

Don't hesitate to ask questions if something is not enough clear.

BR,

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,101 Views)

Hello Vinvent,

When you click on that button, what kind of message do you get ?

Regards,

Mathieu P. | Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
National Instruments France

Journées techniques : des fondamentaux aux dernières technologies pour la mesure et le contrôle/comm...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,084 Views)

Hi Mathieu,

You can find attached a screenpicture of my diagramm. You can see the arrow is broken.

The second file shows the different VI i am using. The PWM FPGA is a VI i have to deploy to make my application running.

But the essai PWM RT.vi and Helico 3DOF_cRio_v4.vi are using the FPGA target to run. That's the reason why my arrow is broken.

On the diagramm ;

"Lancement du VI FPGA" state launch the PWM FPGA.vi

"Essai PWM" state launch the essai PWM RT.vi

"Hélicoptère" state launch the Helico 3DOF_cRio_v4.vi

I have an error on these 3 states.

Do you know why ? And a way to fix it ?

I can give you the code if needed.

BR,

Vincent

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,072 Views)

up...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,049 Views)

Anybody can help me ? I need to know if we can run FPGA VI in a state. According to my application it seems it is not. Someone agree with this ?

BR,

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,034 Views)