LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keithley 6221/2182 arming and autorange in delta measurement

Hi,

I am trying to write a program to make a voltage-current plot. I have 6221 connected via GPIB to my PC, and RS-232+trigger link between 6221 and 2182. I am facing two main issues:

1. To decrease the error percentage in my measures, I'd like to adapt the voltage range before I take samples. The problem is that I can't find a way to do this.

2. Each time I want to change the current, I have to disarm, configure, and arm again the delta mode. Is there any other way to do this? Because arming and disarming delta mode each time sounds like a lot.

I've spent long days searching for something like this in this forum, but I couldn't find anything conclusive.

I'd be truly grateful for some help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(698 Views)

Given, you're talking about two Keithely instruments and your questions are related to instrument automation capability, it is best to contact Keithley for an answer or use their forums. This does not seem like a LabVIEW problem to post under the LabVIEW board. You may get an answer here but you get better chances if you posted in Keithley forums.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(639 Views)