LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR remote Test with indicator Pass and Fail

I need help with this project that I can't finish the code to turn on the pass and fail button, the project works like this, the test boils down to testing all the buttons on the television remote control, and when all the leds light up it indicates approved and when some led does not light up, it indicates failed. any help thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(640 Views)

hello guys, I would like some help in some points of this code, I would like to add a result where it shows the keys that were not pressed, if you look I made it show the failures and approved and generate a dropfile, but I would like to add which key that was not are pressed inside the dropfile as well. any tips I would be very grateful. thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(560 Views)

HI CprPontes2023

The post is quite old and I hope you have already solve your problem.

But what I suggest you is to optimize your code to be more understandable and workable. Use event structure, state machine, parallel loops (you are using loops in a loop, witch is bad in this case), this functions and methods can help you avoid some mistakes and troubles. 

What referred to part of your code for sending not passed keys to the file, I think you can create one more loop for checking Boolean values and collect "false" states in one array.

Regards 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(501 Views)