I would probably do something like this:
I guess your question was answered here.You can mark the correct answers as Solutions.
Kudos to both solutions.
I have a problem I need 1 string on the output in order to use this in visa write, and I have strings tables, how to do so that after clicking boolean jumps one by one on the strings.
I have one tied around my finger! I forget why.
I write this Vi, but I must have the auto value on default
Which of those two VIs are you talking about?
What is an "auto value"?
General hint: there is a right-click menu item for each control to set default values. You can set the default value for all FP elements using an item in the Edit menu…
And add the default button- value auto.
Where do you want to "add" something?
Where is a "button-"?
General hint: to "add" something there is a Add function in the numerics function palette…
Sorry for it..
in file Valueset.
- I want add the buton "range"
- "range" must have the defaul value from string list it must set the "auto" value in output…..
- "+" "-" down and up on the string table
- and the value must go out from the loop - 1 string command.
I communicathe with the Agilent 3661a and a want to send the comand to "visa write" to set the
your VI already does all you need…
- No need to spin this loop as fast as possible! I used WaitForFrontpanelActivity, but an event structure would allow more UI features…
- Why is there an "aaaa" entry in your array?
- I would use ring controls to select the needed range instead of "+"/"-" buttons…
- Why do you need a "range" button when all you can do is using the "+/-" buttons?