LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to operate on Button?

Hi, am giving the details what i want actually.

1.Suppose First button is there in the VI.Ex- OK(Text is OK).

2.Second button is there as a selection.Ex-Language Selection(English or Hindi).

So,my query is when i will press the second button(Language selection),then for English-OK text will come and for Hindi selection ,the Hindi text will come from the image file(as a Hindi text) what i saved previously in a folder.

Note-This application i have to do without customizing the button.

With Regards

Dibya

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,447 Views)

Can you describe what help you need with this?

My guess is that it has to do with one of the two buttons (maybe both).

Describe what functionality you are trying to accomplish and what functionality you implemented.

Posting your code may also help.

R

Message 2 of 4
(2,444 Views)

Hi,

My applcation is that,when i will press the Language Selection button,as hindi or English,all the button in the VI should chnage their Text according to respective language.

note-Without using Customizing the button

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,433 Views)

Dibya wrote:

Hi, am giving the details what i want actually.

1.Suppose First button is there in the VI.Ex- OK(Text is OK).

2.Second button is there as a selection.Ex-Language Selection(English or Hindi).

So,my query is when i will press the second button(Language selection),then for English-OK text will come and for Hindi selection ,the Hindi text will come from the image file(as a Hindi text) what i saved previously in a folder.

Note-This application i have to do without customizing the button.

With Regards

Dibya

From this Q and your other it sounds like you may want to use this button many times in an app with different images for each with the goal being to support multiple languages.

THe easiest and built-in method will not change the images but will allow changing the text. THis involves programatically setting the caption for each FP object. I suspect you want more than the text to cahnge. If so, start with a picture control and develop an XControl that provides the required mehtods ie "Import Image" etc.

Just trying to help,

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 05-28-2009 07:35 AM
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 4
(2,426 Views)