From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix the fluke 5500a error code 1004

My Fluke 5500A encountered  an error code 1004, does anybody help me the solve the problem.

Thx.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,010 Views)

Hello ,

Thank you for using National Instruments forums.

You are not being very specific about when and where are you getting this error. Anyway maybe this will help.

Mr.O
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,992 Views)

Hi, I have a Fluke 5500A but I can´t communicate with LabVIEW, also, with Hyperterminal is working, could you help me please?because in Initialize.VI I have an error whose code is -1074001421 or for its hexadecimal representation (0xBFFC09F3).

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,879 Views)

When does this occur? Are you running the initialize function before anything else? This will call the Default Instrument Setup function which sets the user data for the actual instrument being used. As the error popup says, the BFFC09F3 error means "Required Instrument model is not available."

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,847 Views)

yes, I used initialize.vi first, I solved the problem, but sometimes that error appears again. Do you know the reason?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,834 Views)

I don't know the reason. It would help if you attached your code.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,830 Views)