LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make a Blinking LED ??

Solved!
Go to solution

I need to make a Blinking LED (when a Boolean signal is available) in my small project (using the display LED in Labview,  not the real LED ).

How can I do that?

Is there a available function in the Labview for LED blinking ?

Thanks for your help!!

Jack2

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(20,627 Views)
Solution
Accepted by jack2

This question has been asked before.  A simple search would have revealed the answer.  Right click on your LED and select Create - Property Node - Blinking.  Wire a True constant to the property node to make the LED blink.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 2 of 7
(20,622 Views)

Do you mean an LED display on your program, or an actual blinking LED semiconductor? There have been numerous discussions on this forum, a few in the last few weeks, about making an display (indicator in LabVIEW speak) that blinks based on various input. If the question is about a hardware one, what do you want to cause it to blink, what hardware do you plan on using?

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(20,621 Views)

thanks a lot !

jack2

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(20,601 Views)

@LV_Pro wrote:

Do you mean an LED display on your program, or an actual blinking LED semiconductor? There have been numerous discussions on this forum, a few in the last few weeks, about making an display (indicator in LabVIEW speak) that blinks based on various input. If the question is about a hardware one, what do you want to cause it to blink, what hardware do you plan on using?

we'll never know 😉

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(20,572 Views)

den after wiring what v have to do with d existing led???

whether we have to remove dat existing led or we have to connect dat existing led wid blinking led????

plz rply asap

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(17,309 Views)

thakurshubh wrote:

plz rply asap

Please start a new thread and explain what you want to do. This thread is 5 years old!

Explain what an "existing led" is (hardware, on front panel, etc.).

Maybe attach your VI.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(17,297 Views)