From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change 3D graph Axis captions programmatically?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi All,

I'm using a 3D graph to display results of a particular set of tests. I wish to change the caption on an axis depending on which test I'm running, e.g. the x-axis to change its caption from Deg C to Time (nS), there doesn't seem to be a property node to facillitate this. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Rgds,

ds1 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,212 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ds_1

If you are using the CW 3d graph then see this thread where I illustrate how to change a property by using the CW 3d graph proprty screen as a guide.

If you are not using the CW 3d graph .... I can not help you.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 4
(3,206 Views)

Hi ds_1,

you can use the "Axes properties" function as a starting point. Open the vi to see how to get the axis reference. Using this reference with a property node you can change the caption (and several other options too)!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,204 Views)
Thanks Guys!! Just had a little trouble locating the properties,
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,169 Views)