LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting access to Labjack analog output using Labview DAQmx

Hello, I'm trying to connect labjack with labview to read thermocouple data, but every time I get to set of choosing my physical channel there is nothing. I have looked in my device manager on my computer and it detects labjack. Kipling work but labjack does not. Can anyone help me with this issues?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(433 Views)

LabJack devices do not support DAQmx. Instead, we distribute our own programming libraries and control VIs for our devices.

T-series devices are typically controlled using our LJM library, but they can also be controlled as Modbus TCP servers. We recommend using LJM whenever possible. You will need to run one of our LJM installers to use our LJM LabVIEW resources:

https://labjack.com/pages/support/?doc=/software-driver/installer-downloads/ljm-software-installers-...

I would recommend going through the brief getting started guide in our LabVIEW documentation:

https://labjack.com/pages/support?doc=%2Fsoftware-driver%2Fexample-codewrappers%2Flabview-for-ljm-wi...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(427 Views)

@SarahPropulsionteam wrote:

Hello, I'm trying to connect labjack with labview to read thermocouple data, but every time I get to set of choosing my physical channel there is nothing. I have looked in my device manager on my computer and it detects labjack. Kipling work but labjack does not. Can anyone help me with this issues?

Labjack has already explained it aptly. In layman terms, you're asking how to start a Honda car with Hyundai car key.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(395 Views)