LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error building a DLL

I am getting this error while I attempt to build a DLL. I have reinstalled LabVIEW and the drivers twice with no help. Any thoughts would be apprieciated. Thanks.
----------------------

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:
Error -2147221164 occurred at Building DLL stub.
The LabVIEW DLL Builder is not registered with the system. Reinstalling the Application Builder or Professional version should correct this problem
This error code is undefined. No one has provided a description for this code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,347 Views)
Try this KnowledgeBase article.

Ahh... the power of searching.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,341 Views)
To whoever gave my response one star: If you have a better answer, why don't you post it instead of hiding behind an anonymous rating? That article directly addresses the user's post. Whether or not it solves the user's problem depends on whether or not it's tried in the first place. Did you take issue with my comment regarding searching? If the user had entered 2147221164 in the search box at the top of any of the pages on this web site, that link would have been the second hit. Point? Most users don't even bother doing a simple search before posting their question.
Message 3 of 3
(2,323 Views)