LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1043 - Stop.vi

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to debug my RT application with Desktop Execution Trace Toolkit 2015 and I am having this error.

Capturar.PNG

For a couple of months, I did this with no issues.

Looking for this VI, I have found out that it is a part of Actor Framework, but I can't see any structures like (Invoke Node) inside this VI.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

Regards,

Felipe Pinheiro Silva

Follow my blog for LV content!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,833 Views)

Hi Felipe,

Which LabVIEW version are you using?

This issue also occurs if you try the DETT in another project? (Can be a simpler one).

Did you try out reseting/reformating/reinstalling software to the controller and deploying the application to target again?

Are you using shared variable in your application? The below KB reports this issue can happen if deploying shared variable from RT Target. Make sure you are not doing that and deploy all variables from Host.

Error 1043 when Programmatically Deploying a Shared Variable on a Real-Time Target

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P7k7SAC

Any question let me know.

Regards

Lincoln

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,794 Views)

Hi Lincoln,

I am using LV 2015 SP1.

Thank you for your feedback.

This morning I tried installing a new version of DETT 2018, in a way that is backward compatible with LV 2015. However, it did not work.

So, I tried to use another controller with a simple project and it did not work either (no shared variables).

All I can think of now that it must be a problem with my DETT or LV installation.

I'll keep trying.

Regards.

Edit: It does work with simple local LV VI

Felipe Pinheiro Silva

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,788 Views)

After trying some different configurations I figured out that it only works with one of our controllers (cRIO 9035) with embedded UI activated.

Another controller that we have (cRIO 9074) does not have UI, so it is still having some communication problems.

Felipe Pinheiro Silva

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,776 Views)

Hi Felipe,

DETT was design for using on Windows Target. If you want to benchmark codes for Real Time Targets, the right tool is (Real-Time Trace Utility (RTETT):

NI Real-Time Execution Trace Toolkit

Regards,

Lincoln

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,772 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author felipe.foz

That's a pity.

Unfortunately RTETT it is not as intuitive as DETT, and as listed in description has limited functionality in Linux Targets.

In the VxWorks targets, we do not have any other choice otherwise using RTEET.

Thanks for the help.

Felipe Pinheiro Silva

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,767 Views)