LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG Signal analysis

Thanks for the advice guys!

I mean that my signal is a Dynamic type (blue wire heh), how would i get into an array? The signal from the ECG simulator is Dynamic Data, i dont know what the DAQ will be but ill cross that when i come to it, trying to do this one first :)!

Ive attached 2 images showing the simulator and the vi. Any help?

Thanks a TON,

Tom

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37
(2,745 Views)

Hello  

I am trying to make the above two vi (Peak Detection vi and Peak valley vi) to work by getting real time ECG signal from the DAQ. Can you please help me on this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 37
(2,142 Views)

Please be as specific as possible.  We cannot help much if we have to guess what problems you are having.

What have you tried?  What did not work?  Did you get any errors?  If so, what errors?

Are you having trouble acquiring the signal or analyzing it?

Posting your VI with some typical data saved as default and comments about the problems you are having is often the best way to get help.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37
(2,130 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 37
(2,122 Views)

respected sir,

i am doing project on wavelet based qrs complex analysis. i want to substract the approximation coeffients from the approximation coefficients of 4th level after that i want cubing its output.i am using db6 wavelet. but i can't take these 2 two level coefficients alone. can you help me for this.

thank u...

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 37
(1,824 Views)

You may get more help for biomedical signal processing questions at the NI Biomedical User Group here:

www.ni.com/biomedusers

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 37
(1,806 Views)

hi im new beginner for labview.....i have a file ( .DAT ) which this file records heart rate 2 channels then i want to show this file is wave or graph on labview
what should i do? ...i think to solute it for a long time but i cannot think it help me please

this file .DAT : http://www.mediafire.com/?tt5s0qnwp259c01 

thannk a lots for your helping and i am so sry for my eng is not good :))

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 37
(1,462 Views)