LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG Signal analysis

freemason wrote:

here is a little peaks and valleys detector, block diagram looks a  little bit messy at this time , but i think you'll understand easily

u can change the cursor style to * or + and use property nodes to place them on peaks/valley (P,Q,R,S,T) as and when they are detected and use those values in your program

cursor is the threshold limit

hope u get some idea from this

That sounds amazing, but i can't open it :(! Im running labview 8.5 still. Could you maybe convert it to 8.5, is that possible because it sounds like that will really help!

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 37
(3,228 Views)

see attached

for 8.5

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 37
(3,241 Views)

freemason wrote:

see attached

for 8.5

Nope, still says 'File version is later than the current LabVIEW version. An error occured loading VI 'Peak Detection.vi' LabVIEW load error code 9: VI version (8.6) is newer than LabVIEW version (8.5).'

😞

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 37
(3,239 Views)

try this and let me know , i think i did not use a proper library while saving previously

if this dont work, i shall post a screenshot of code

also see attached peak/valley cursor placer

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 37
(3,230 Views)

freemason wrote:

try this and let me know , i think i did not use a proper library while saving previously

if this dont work, i shall post a screenshot of code

also see attached peak/valley cursor placer

thanks

Peak Detection.vi (41 kb) works perfectly, thanks! The other attachement doesn't though :\! Same 8.6 error.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 37
(3,228 Views)

here

made changes for signal input, has a sample ECG data now, so you can understand little better and relate to yours

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 37
(3,216 Views)

freemason wrote:

here

made changes for signal input, has a sample ECG data now, so you can understand little better and relate to yours

Thanks a lot :)! peak valley Cursor.vi (21 KB) works now, but Peak Detection.vi (31 KB) now says its 8.6 🙂 not my old 8.5 version! LabVIEW doesnt seem to have nice backwards compatibilty!

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 37
(3,199 Views)

Also my big problem at the moment, is getting my ECG signal (which is generated using  Biosignals addon ECG Simulator) into the array format needed for peak detection VIs. If i connect it to 'x' it automaticly adds an array (attached a jpg). This doesnt seem to work! I dont know whats happening. My VI is attached earlier on in the topic if that helps explaining it.

Thanks,

Tom
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 37
(3,195 Views)

I would suggest that you right click the error out of that Thresh hold peak detector vi and create an indicator for it. This will give you an error code you can reference. I'm not sure what you mean by the 'x' but I'm guessing your talking about the Convert from Dynamic data VI. This may not be configured correctly for the data you are getting out of the simulator. I don't have that simulator so I can't comment on it. If you double click on convert vi you can try a different configuration to see if it works. You are using CTRL h to bring up context help I hope Smiley Wink

Hope this helps

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 37
(3,180 Views)

Tomo8281  wrote

Also another thing. All the examples i have found, have been to deal with arrays. My data is a real time ECG signal that is randomly being generated.

Also are my loops right? Does everything have to be in the FOR loop? :smileysad:!

Just need to get detection of the ECG - P R Q S T peaks and ill be able to shoot off and do it all, im just stuck :smileysad:!

What do you mean by->My data is a real time ECG signal that is randomly being generated.

You will read from DAQ unit in the same maner as your ECG simulator works. You can not analyse your ECG signal sample by sample. You have to have to collect some data before you can analyse for heart rate, or do anylysis on the ECG complex. Use a data window(an array of data) equal to 3-5 seconds, and update once every second.

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 37
(3,157 Views)