LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Grid

Good Morning,

I have created a webvi that shows various information that i request from a database using the HTTP get function. i am wanting to now display all the data for a particular client on a webvi which would be in a table format. I am just struggling at the moment to get my data to gointo a data grid. at the moment i am calling for the data using a url which points to a php script on the server. From that i unflatten it using JSON. i them place that into a cluster property and then display each element on its own across the page. what i want to do now is show that data in a table format for lets say an engineer to look at. Please could someone point me in the right direction how i would go about doing that.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(739 Views)

Ultimately you need to convert JSON Data to Tree?

You can share the Data and Code you tried to help you in a better way.

You can Format the JSON (Cluster Data) to Tree by Parsing and Building Elements

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(737 Views)