LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cylinder pressure.

Hello,

For Information , I am posting this question once again since there was no reply for the last one.

I was trying to acquire the cylinder pressure using USB 6211. This is triggered sensor for top desk center which is acquired at PFI3 . Moreover  the pressure values are acquired which are clocked and the source of this clock is another sensor which attached at PFI0. I have also attached the Vi. 

But my problem is that I always get the :200019 error, 

"ADC conversion attempted before prior conversion was complete. Increase the period between ADC conversions. If you are using an external clock, check your signal for the presence of noise or glitches.

I checked the signal of these sensors i.e. external clock source and trigger source on oscilloscope. They were ideal. Then I increase my sample rate to 200k eventhough the machine runs at 40Hz maximum. But still I was getting the error 200019.

I am using HOA2003 Transmissive Optoschmitt Sensor from Honeywell which produce very fine pulses which I analyze on oscilloscope. The pin connection to USB 6211 and HOA2003 datasheet is also attached. The fall time of this sensor is 15 ns.

Then the change from USB to PCI cards PCI 6025 and PCI 6071e. But there is no success.

Hence please recommend some changes because this has been going on since over one months. I case some specific information is required please write back as soon as possible

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,495 Views)

Hello,

I'm not sure if i have a solution to your problem.

I'm just posting this because you say that you're struggling with this problem for over a month.

I changed the sample rate to 40 and sample mode to continous. Maybe this will fix your error code.

Anyway I hope this will work atleast. Then you could try making it finite again, if that is what you like.

Just give it a try.... 

Koen

---

UnCertified LabVIEW Student
Mistakes are for learning, that's why suggestions are always welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,473 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,467 Views)

Hi 

Do you think I could also be due to the external clock signal. I say this because I do not get any problems when I run the whole program with TTL signal from oscilloscope. Maybe, since the rise time of the external clock is 60 ns? Does it really matters?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,428 Views)